This is a courtesy translation. The mentions légales in the French-language version are the authentic legally-binding text.
The website http://thema.univ-fcomte.fr is ThéMA's official website.
Théoriser et Modéliser pour Aménager
UFR Lettres SHS, 32 rue Mégevand
25030 Besançon Cedex
Jean-Christophe Foltête, Director de ThéMA
Jean-Christophe Foltête (ThéMA).
Université de Franche-Comté
Centre de ressources informatiques (CRI)
16 route de Gray
25030 Besançon cedex
03 81 66 66 66
Technical, graphic and editorial design and consultancy:
It is optimised for Internet Explorer version 6 and higher, Firefox version 1.5 and higher.
The http://thema.univ-fcomte.fr website (texts, graphics, photos, etc.) is copyright protected in France and abroad by French and international legislation in force.
The website pages may be reproduced as hard copy on the following terms and conditions:
- they are circulated free-of-charge;
- the documents are reproduced in full (no changes or alterations of any kind);
- the http://thema.univ-fcomte.fr website is explicitly cited as the source and it is stated that rights of reproduction are reserved and limited.
Any other reproduction in part or in full for collective use is strictly prohibited without the express authorisation of ThéMA; it would be an infringement of copyright and could lead to prosecution.
Statute no 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data protection
This website has been declared to the French data protection service CNIL.
Personal data collected shall never be passed on to third parties and never used for commercial purposes. In particular, we shall not sell any postal or e-mail address files.
Third-party collection of personal data displayed on this site for the purpose of further processing (e.g. for commercial or advertising use) is strictly prohibited.
Creating hypertext links to this website is authorised on condition that:
- you do not use the deep linking technique to downloadable or executable files;
- you do not use this website in a context that would alter its visual identity and prevent its identification;
- you do not make a link to an image or photograph by including it in a page not on this website;
- you do not use the information on this site for commercial or advertising purposes.
This authorisation does not extend to websites disseminating polemical, pornographic or xenophobic information or information that more generally the majority of people might find offensive.
Users' attention is drawn to the fact that the links on the pages of this website may lead to websites that are not controlled by ThéMA and for which it cannot bear any responsibility.